USSF in the News
- April 4, 2019 — Specialty formulations pharmaceutical manufacturer chooses Allentown for expansion
- August 29, 2018 — LVB.com — Bethlehem pharmaceutical firm expanding, hiring
- August 29, 2018 — Ben Franklin Technology Partners — US Specialty Formulations Growing in TechVentures
- January 12, 2016 — Ben Franklin News — Gov. Wolf Visits BF TechVentures for “Jobs that Pay” Tour
Photos from Governor Wolf’s Jobs that Pay Tour of Ben Franklin TechVentures
July 28, 2014, Lehigh Valley Business — Chemists jump on pharma niche
US Specialty Formulations Awarded Investment from Ben Franklin Technology Partners
BETHLEHEM, Penn., July 23, 2014 — US Specialty Formulations, a DQSA of 2013 outsourcing facility in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, has been awarded $100,000 from The Ben Franklin Technology Partners of Northeastern Pennsylvania (BFTP/NEP).
The award is part of a $620,000 investment in early stage technology-oriented companies by BFTP/NEP. US Specialty Formulations (USSF) is one of nine Northern Pennsylvania companies to receive a portion of the investment.
“This award gives us the capital we need to staff our manufacturing facility and meet our goal of shipping our first sterile injectables in November. As one of the first DQSA outsourcing facilities, we are able to provide many doses at a higher quality level than traditional compounding pharmacies. As a result, providers are able to maintain stock levels, allowing them to meet the needs of each patient.“ said Dr. Kyle Flanigan, CEO of USSF.
USSF is one of the first outsourcing facilities registered with the FDA as a DQSA outsourcing facility. As a Federally monitored and regulated cGMP aseptic manufacturer USSF provides:
- Compounded pharmaceuticals without an individual patient prescription to allow health care providers to maintain stock levels
- Drugs in short supply or no-longer manufactured
- Preparations in all 50 states and internationally
- Flexible batch sizes
US Specialty Formulations, LLC was founded in 2013 to bring state-of-the-art quality processes to compound manufacturing. As an FDA registered DQSA outsourcing facility, USSF is a specialty compounding/contract manufacturer of sterile injectable pharmaceuticals. Headquartered at Ben Franklin TechVentures® in Bethlehem Pennsylvania, USSF provides compounding, contract manufacturing and filling capacity for healthcare networks, private practices, drug and vaccine development organizations. More information about USSF can be found at usspecialtyformulations.com